Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Dirty Ties

Title:  Dirty Ties
Author:  Pam Godwin
Type:  Standalone
Rating:  4.5 Stars!
Synopsis:  Revenge. 
I race to finance it.  I evade to protect it.  I kill to attain it.  I planned everything.  Except her.  The alluring, curvaceous blonde at the finish line.  With sapphire eyes that cheat and lie.  Whose powerful family murdered mine.  I hate her.  I want her.  I know she’s hiding something.  But so am I.
My Review:  Sexual tension, mystery, action, dual POV's and more!   Sucks you into a well written story right from the beginning.  Great character development and steamy situations.  If you are looking for a book with angst, revenge, and love and loyalty pick this one up.  Dirty Ties held my interest from beginning to end.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment